Master the implementation and management of a Cybersecurity Program based on ISO/IEC 27032
Why should you attend?
ISO/IEC 27032 Lead Cybersecurity Manager training enables you to acquire the expertise and competence needed to support an organization in implementing and managing a Cybersecurity program based on ISO/IEC 27032 and NIST Cybersecurity framework. During this training course, you will gain a comprehensive knowledge of Cybersecurity, the relationship between Cybersecurity and other types of IT security, and stakeholders’ role in Cybersecurity.
After mastering all the necessary concepts of Cybersecurity, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27032 Lead Cybersecurity Manager” credential. By holding a PECB Lead Cybersecurity Manager Certificate, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to support and lead a team in managing Cybersecurity. PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27032 Lead Cybersecurity Manager
Who should attend?
- Cybersecurity professionals
- Information Security experts
- Professionals seeking to manage a Cybersecurity program
- Individuals responsible to develop a Cybersecurity program
- IT specialists
- Information Technology expert advisors
- IT professionals looking to enhance their technical skills and knowledge
Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
Enhance your career by earning CISA—world-renowned as the standard of achievement for those who audit, control, monitor and assess information technology and business systems. The Benefits of CISA With a CISA designation, there is no need to question your credentials. You have a CISA, so your credentials are understood.
The Benefits of CISA
CISA Impacts Your Career and Your Organization
Enterprises demand IS audit professionals that possess the knowledge and expertise to help them identify critical issues and customize practices to support trust in and value from information systems. The skills and practices that CISA promotes and evaluates are the building blocks of success in the field. Possessing the CISA demonstrates proficiency and is the basis for measurement in the profession.
- Confirms your knowledge and experience
- Quantifies and markets your expertise
- Demonstrates that you have gained and maintained the level of knowledge required to meet the dynamic challenges of a modern enterprise
- Is globally recognized as the mark of excellence for the IS audit professional
- Combines the achievement of passing a comprehensive exam with recognition of work and educational experience, providing you with credibility in the marketplace.
- Increases your value to your organization
- Gives you a competitive advantage over peers when seeking job growth
- Helps you achieve a high professional standard through ISACA’s requirements for continuing education and ethical conduct
ADVANCED EXECUTIVE PERSONAL ASSISTANT
Today’s Executive personal assistants work with high-level executives at private and public organizations, educational institutions and NGO’s to provide high-level management support and assistance. More elite and responsible than an entry-level assistant or secretary, an executive assistant is trusted with high-level representation, project monitoring, effective but diplomatic communication, and execution of sensitive and complex duties.
The 21ST Century Executive Assistance program is designed for working professionals experienced in secretarial, administration and/or organization support duties who have the poise and potential to improve their organizational, people, and presentation skills to well represent senior managers, department heads, and business owners. Additionally, this program will help any individual seriously considering a career advancement or career transition into administration, customer relations, group or department supervision, public relations, human relations (HR), and event planning among other career paths.
This advanced certificate program provides Tools, instruction, hands-on practice and exercises, course materials, instructor feedback, numerous case studies, best practices, and proven techniques to significantly improve organizational, communication, planning, analysis, and presentation skills. Team building, partnership, and project management skill is included in this new specialization.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING:
- Give the boss greater confidence to delegate important and critical tasks
- Stand-in for the boss at key meetings when required. In effect “Be seen as the Boss”
- Support management in inspiring the shared vision of the organization and prioritizing in line with the corporate strategy
- Cope with ethical challenges that are faced on a regular basis
- Resolve problems using proven and effective techniques
- Better understand themselves and others through behavior al profiling thereby significantly enhancing communication and influencing skills
- Effectively support and stand in for management at project status reports/update meetings
- Support management in ensure projects are being run in accordance with best practice and internal methodologies
- Significantly improve the effectiveness of meetings Demonstrate clear understand of Risk Management and Response mechanisms
- Better communicate at all levels
- Undertake effective negotiation with suppliers, clients and co-workers as required
- Demonstrate a basic understand of financial reports and statements
- Manage time more effectively leading to increased productivity